Beef and Sweet Potato Pan Recipe
Yield: 4-6 Servings
1 Tbsp. Dried Italian Seasoning
1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
3 oz. Olive oil
1 lb. Sweet potato, cut into 1-inch wedges
1 lb. Idaho potato, cut into 1-inch wedges
4 ea. 8 oz. Angus beef shoulder petite tender
1 cup Cherry tomatoes
4 tsp. Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a mixing bowl combine the Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and crushed red pepper. Stir in olive oil and divide seasoning mixture between two large self-sealing plastic bags. Place potatoes in one bag and coat with mixture. Spread potatoes in a single layer on greased shallow roasting pan. Roast uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Place beef shoulder petite tender in remaining bag. Shake to coat with mixture. In a large sauté pan brown tender over medium heat, turning to brown evenly.
- Stir potatoes in roasting pan and push to edges to pan. Place beef tender in center of pan. Roast, uncovered for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and continue to roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Garnish with chopped parsley