Yield: 8 Servings
3 oz. Olive oil, extra virgin
¼ tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
10 Garlic clove, sliced very thin
24 Shrimp, raw, 13/15 ct., peeled and deveined
2 tsp. Salt, divided
1/8 tsp. Black pepper
2 oz. Lemon juice
3 oz. White wine
¼ c. Fresh parsley, flat-leaf, chopped
- Heat the oil in a very large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the pepper flakes and garlic for a minute, then add the shrimp and sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan with a slotted spoon when they are just cooked through.
- Remove the fried garlic just as it starts to brown and set aside.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan and reduce by three-quarters, shaking the pan frequently to emulsify the sauce for approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt and pepper. Finish the sauce with chopped parsley. Place the shrimp on a platter and spoon the sauce and fried garlic over the shrimp.